Yes, we ship our products to Nerds all over the world. Shipping rates will vary by location, but it’s approximately $11.00 USD for a single shirt. Exact shipping rates will be calculated during the checkout process once you input your billing address, shipping address and shipping method. You can review the total cost before submitting your order for processing.
Why am I getting a notice that I have to pay additional taxes or fees to receive my shipment?
Unfortunately some countries outside of the U.S. charge additional customs taxes and processing fees to collect some orders. The criteria for these change frequently and vary from country to country. These charges are not calculated until the order goes through customs centers in various countries and there is no way for Nerd Machine to calculate the fees and taxes in our system. If you have an issue with these fees, please contact your local post office. Nerd Machine does not have any information about these fees and taxes.
Unfortunately, USPS does not give us very good tracking information on international shipments because different countries have different customs regulations and processing times. On average, we are seeing it take about 2-4 weeks for our international customers to receive their package, but it all depends on the country and how long it takes to get through customs.
We are currently exploring new international shipping options and will have them available as soon as possible.
We want you to love our stuff as much as we do! We also understand that sometimes a shirt just doesn’t quite fit. That is why we make returns easy.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- All returns and exchanges will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All Items must be returned in their original packaging and in “like new” condition. Items returned in other than “like new” condition may be subject to additional restocking fees. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing credit.
- We pay all shipping costs if a return is a result of our error and you are exchanging it for the item you ordered (i.e. received an incorrect or damaged item, etc). All other returns are responsible for roundtrip shipping. International shipping costs are not refundable.
- Return credit will be issued in the same manner as the original payment method. Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your credit.
- Place the item(s) you wish to return in the original package we shipped to you. Please use your packing slip as the return form with the item(s) you are returning.
- If there are any shipping labels, bar codes, or stickers on the package from previous shipments, please remove them at this time.
- Ship the item with the carrier of your choice to the following address:
Nerd Machine LLC
7354 Ethel Ave.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
For questions or assistance with your return, please contact us.
Our policy is for all requests for personal autographs, photos, letters, posters, etc. be submitted in writing to:
? MiddleMan Productions
11271 Ventura Blvd., #434
Studio City, CA 91604
Requests will be answered in the order they are received.
The revenue generated on thenerdmachine.com go towards administering and upgrading the Web site, developing new product ideas and creating a nerd empire. However, we work in conjunction with Zachary Levi on Operation Smile and as the company grows, so will our expansion into other charitable causes.
The Nerd Machine is a new company, however as we grow, so will the opportunities for nerds everywhere. Our nerd roster is full at this time, but when we’re ready to review new applications, an announcement will be made on the Web site. Please do not send any product ideas or images at this time.
The Nerd Machine is not associated with Warner Bros. Pictures or the producers of CHUCK and does not sell any products related to the show. CHUCK related products can be purchased from the official NBC store.