#81 CVW

CVW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • NERD:14619

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:51 PM

Hi gang,

Well, I have a room but I may loose my roommate (long story to do with work) and she won't be coming down. Soooooo I need a roommate for sure that is coming down. I'm at the Sheraton Suites San Diego Symphony Hall.

It's $212.76 per night (with the taxes) plus $23 parking. (per day) so the total would be  $235.76 (per day) plus the 2 extra days we're paying to have our cars there ($46 each).

I'll be there Wed night through Sunday Morning (4 nights total) and a roommate would cut the price in 1/2 for me. If she does come down (that's an added bonus for us cause the cost would be 1/3 for each of us). Cross fingers that she comes too!

Anyway...I'm getting desperate here!
I went from possibly not going to whooo hooo I'm going and then back to OH CRAP, I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO again.

Carla

#82 Katy

Katy

SAUCY!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1785 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • NERD:126

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:14 PM

I can post a link to this thread on twitter if you like? Sorry to hear your roomie can't go :(

#83 CVW

CVW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • NERD:14619

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:14 PM

I can post a link to this thread on twitter if you like? Sorry to hear your roomie can't go :(

Katy, I would love that - thanks.
They can reply here or contact me via my twitter (send me a private message)
CarlaVWagoner is my twitter. Thanks again for your help.
Hope to see you all at the convention.

carla

#84 Callie

Callie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ
  • NERD:716

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

Just got my Saturday pass today. Me and a friend are hotel searching right now. Any suggestions?

#85 movietiger05

movietiger05

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSouthern Cali
  • NERD:10594

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:24 AM

Looking for 2 more people to fill a room at the Ramada at Hotel Circle. It will be about 40/night(is we have 4) for Wednesday Checkin and Sunday Checkout. There is free parking and Wifi and the comic-con shuttle stops at the hotel.
Like horror? Check out thebloodywire.com

#86 Aidenn

Aidenn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationBay City, MI
  • NERD:129

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:33 AM

Looking for 2 more people to fill a room at the Ramada at Hotel Circle. It will be about 40/night(is we have 4) for Wednesday Checkin and Sunday Checkout. There is free parking and Wifi and the comic-con shuttle stops at the hotel.

Looks like a perfect fit for Callie and her +1.

-Aidenn
Posted Image

#87 CiciRose

CiciRose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationNY
  • NERD:246

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:16 PM

This is severely last minute but...

I'm looking for anyone staying in/near the Gaslamp Quarter who needs a roommate.

If not, I found a hotel (304 a night @_@) in the Gaslamp Quarter, so it's walking distance from the convention center/TNM HQ.  It's a double, but I'm sure we could get a cot or something if sharing is uncomfortable.  I'd really like to be able to split the cost with someone, plus it would be nice to meet some fellow Nerds ;]

Hiya, Callie! (it's beauparadox from Chuckfest and twitter :D)  'Still looking for a hotel?  I might be able to find something to accommodate three people, at about the same price, if you do.

#88 Zakkorama

Zakkorama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • NERD:13566

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

Howdy Nerd Herders!! I was one of the really lucky ones who got first dibs in the hotel registration. I have a room at the San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina, the convention hotel. My reservation is from Wednesday the 20th to Monday morning checkout on the 25th. I'm the only one staying there (my friends got shafted by SDCC registration), so there's space to spare. It will cost $150 per night. Obviously, if I can get three more people, the price goes down quite a bit.

You can reach me here on the forum, or my twitter username is @zakkorama. I would really like to help out some Nerd Machine fans who need a great place to stay.

Zakko

#89 Alicia Hollinger

Alicia Hollinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • NERD:14881

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:56 AM

Howdy Nerd Herders!! I was one of the really lucky ones who got first dibs in the hotel registration. I have a room at the San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina, the convention hotel. My reservation is from Wednesday the 20th to Monday morning checkout on the 25th. I'm the only one staying there (my friends got shafted by SDCC registration), so there's space to spare. It will cost $150 per night. Obviously, if I can get three more people, the price goes down quite a bit.

You can reach me here on the forum, or my twitter username is @zakkorama. I would really like to help out some Nerd Machine fans who need a great place to stay.

Zakko

I would be very interested if we could get one or two more people to split the cost. Please keep me informed...

Best,

Alicia
Alicia Hollinger is a Los Angeles based digital artist, writer and creator of QUANTUM PARTY GIRLS, tramsmedia project.
http://www.wonderlandart.biz
http://www.QuantumPartyGirls.com

PAGES on Facebook: 
http://www.facebook....ciaHollingerArt
http://www.facebook....antumPartyGirls

Posted Image

#90 Survalli

Survalli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA
  • NERD:14644

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:21 AM

i live in San Diego, but I'd possibly like space to shower/change during the day if someone has a good deal going.

#91 Chaplain

Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • NERD:15159

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:39 PM

I'm staying at the Omni from Wednesday to Sunday. I'm going to Comic-Con alone and the room has 2 beds so I'm down for a drinking buddy and someone to hang at the Con with. We can work out the room if you're on a budget too. Hit me up at [email protected] if you're interested

#92 Angelle

Angelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWherever there are pancakes. I will be there.
  • NERD:11662

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:36 PM

Hi :) I think I'm a bit late to the party here, but I wanted to know if anyone out there is still looking for a roommate situation for Comic Con. I'm getting there the 20th and leaving the 25th. Anyone out there want to room with me? I'm super cool I promise :)

#93 Angelle

Angelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWherever there are pancakes. I will be there.
  • NERD:11662

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:39 PM

Zakko

Are you still looking for roomies? Cause I would LOVE a place to stay. I'm in from the 20th to the 25th....my email is [email protected].. :)

#94 Jackie Sue

Jackie Sue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX
  • NERD:873

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:02 PM

I still have space for one person Thurs-Sun in the Best Western (with shuttle to CC). The cost would be half of $150/night. Please send me an email if you are interested ([email protected]).

#95 BustAGroove

BustAGroove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSan Gabriel Valley, CA
  • NERD:14248

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hi gang,

Well, I have a room but I may loose my roommate (long story to do with work) and she won't be coming down. Soooooo I need a roommate for sure that is coming down. I'm at the Sheraton Suites San Diego Symphony Hall.

It's $212.76 per night (with the taxes) plus $23 parking. (per day) so the total would be $235.76 (per day) plus the 2 extra days we're paying to have our cars there ($46 each).

I'll be there Wed night through Sunday Morning (4 nights total) and a roommate would cut the price in 1/2 for me. If she does come down (that's an added bonus for us cause the cost would be 1/3 for each of us). Cross fingers that she comes too!

Anyway...I'm getting desperate here!
I went from possibly not going to whooo hooo I'm going and then back to OH CRAP, I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO again.

Carla

#96 blackbriar36

blackbriar36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • NERD:14347

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

Hello All,

I'll be attending Comic-Con Wednesday through Sunday and was hoping someone had a spare bed I could split the cost with. If you or if you know of anyone that could use a roommate that'd be awesome.

Best way to get a hold of me is through email: [email protected]

ThankS!

#97 outcast

outcast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • NERD:15562

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:47 AM

Hi everyone. This is my first year going to comic-con and staying Wednesday-Monday and looking for a place to stay. I am on a budget though.Was intending to stay at a friends house but at the last minute something came up and cannot stay with him. All I need is a place to lie down after a long day at con and will not cause any trouble at all. You can email me @  [email protected] Thank you very much :).

#98 outcast

outcast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:50 AM

Zakko

By chance do have any space left in your room?

#99 outcast

outcast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:37 AM

So, it looks like I will be needing to find some roomates this year.  Just found out that one of the people I usually room with doesn't even know if she can come this year (and won;t know for awhile yet) and other one I usually room with won't be there until the weekend. So, anyone still looking for a roommate?  Anyone?  Bueller?

FYI-  I was planning on flying in the Tues b4 and leaving the Mon after.

I know that its last minute but do have a any more space in your room? My fiend's friend backed out and now I dont have anywhere is to stay for the weekend. Im flying in from San Francisco on the 21st and staying until Monday the 25th. Thanks :)

#100 mockingjay

mockingjay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • NERD:8183

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:27 PM

Hey all,
I am looking for a fourth roommate to share costs at comic-con. The booking is for Wednesday - Sunday (4 nights). I recently had a roommate drop out and I can't change the reservation at this point to reduce the total rate. It will be about $370 a person. Private message me ASAP or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
Cheers
Taran

Edited by Skyetk, 15 July 2011 - 11:57 PM.
merged into SDCC roommate thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users