#81 MediaSavant

MediaSavant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • NERD:2790

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:21 PM

If I see anyone underage (I have a theory that there will be at least one person Saturday night) I will throw a fit for you.

I just hope a bunch of douchey people don't show up that have no idea what the HQ is about and are just looking to see celebs.

Well, the Syfy/E! celebrity party is the same night. Celeb watchers will likely be a few blocks away watching the red carpet arrivals.

As for Nerd HQ, I'm sure some Chuck fans will be there hoping to see the Chuck cast. I remember the reaction when the cast showed up to the Tweet-Up last year.

#82 nvrpromise

nvrpromise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationFullerton, CA
  • NERD:5835

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:23 PM

Well, the Syfy/E! celebrity party is the same night. Celeb watchers will likely be a few blocks away watching the red carpet arrivals.

As for Nerd HQ, I'm sure some Chuck fans will be there hoping to see the Chuck cast. I remember the reaction when the cast showed up to the Tweet-Up last year.

Fingers crossed! They can stay over there.

Saturday night is the TweetUp that was originally the Chuck TweetUp but is now the Nerd TweetUp so I'm sure there will be a good chunk of Chuck fans there. Last year was chaos when the cast showed up.

#83 MediaSavant

MediaSavant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • NERD:2790

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:57 PM

Saturday night is the TweetUp that was originally the Chuck TweetUp but is now the Nerd TweetUp so I'm sure there will be a good chunk of Chuck fans there. Last year was chaos when the cast showed up.

I think most of the people who know about Nerd HQ at all are Chuck fans.

I'm sure the Chuck cast is also invited to the Syfy/E! party. I saw pictures of Zac, Adam, and Ryan there last year.

#84 BustAGroove

BustAGroove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSan Gabriel Valley, CA
  • NERD:14248

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

It was fun chaos.

#85 nvrpromise

nvrpromise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationFullerton, CA
  • NERD:5835

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

It was fun chaos.

That it was.

#86 katchiben

katchiben

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • NERD:14233

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

Hey guys/gals, I'm a lurker, but coming out from the shadows (finally). I'm worried about tonight! I'm driving down to SD after work from Santa Barbara, but I'm afraid I won't get to the NerdHQ early enough to make it inside (without waiting forever in line)! :( I probably won't arrive until 10 or 11 and hope it won't be too crowded!!

If it is, I'm hoping tomorrow's TweetUp will be another option. Will it still be like a party with drinks and music? Sorry for my noob questions...

See you guys tonight and/or tomorrow! :)

#87 KelDC

KelDC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBurbank
  • NERD:2783

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:13 PM

Just wanna say NerdHQ was amazing yesterday! From playing xbox (for the first time!), to the beyond amazing Friends of the Nerdolution panel, and even getting to finally meet the brilliant and kind Zac Levi, it was the greatest day ever! And being one of the first people to actually touch/hold the Star Wars Xbox console was siiiiick!! I'm definetely inspired now to go out and work with charities and do volunteer work! #NerdKharma!

Everyone else having a blast?
http://twitter.com/TGIChuck

#88 KelDC

KelDC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBurbank

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:15 PM

Hey! Last night from about 8:30p on people were pretty much just coming and going. I waited a whole ten secs to get back in after having been elsewhere for a bit! Enjoy it! It's AMAZING!

#89 katchiben

katchiben

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • NERD:14233

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:08 PM

Hey! Last night from about 8:30p on people were pretty much just coming and going. I waited a whole ten secs to get back in after having been elsewhere for a bit! Enjoy it! It's AMAZING!

Awesome, I hope it's the same way tonight!!

#90 Nerdmom

Nerdmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR
  • NERD:2671

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:00 AM

I'm so glad Nerd HQ is live streaming their "conversation" sessions. The one with Scott Bakula was really entertaining to watch....I got no work done whatsoever most of the afternoon. Next year I'm there.

#91 may.the.nerd.b.with.u

may.the.nerd.b.with.u

Inspector Space-Time

• Chat Moderators
  • 2154 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • NERD:486

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:22 AM

You probably don't want to hear this, but for those of us over 21, it means the place will be just a little less crowded than it might have been.

I'm really curious to see how crowded the parties will be.

Actually it probobly wont. Well it might get less crowded as it gets later but there is a very small number of underage nerds here
Twitter: PGStardestroyeR

#92 KelDC

KelDC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBurbank

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:36 AM

I'm so glad Nerd HQ is live streaming their "conversation" sessions. The one with Scott Bakula was really entertaining to watch....I got no work done whatsoever most of the afternoon. Next year I'm there.

Hey! I know they are streaming live, but are they being archived anywhere? I keep looking but cant seem to find anything. I really want to see the one with Scott Bakula!

#93 Aidenn

Aidenn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationBay City, MI
  • NERD:129

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:56 PM

Hey! I know they are streaming live, but are they being archived anywhere? I keep looking but cant seem to find anything. I really want to see the one with Scott Bakula!

As you should. The firefly panel and the bakula panels were so amazing, and seeing Zach and Scott do a duet live and in person was easily worth the price of admission. For the entire trip.

-Aidenn
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users