Jenna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • NERD:636

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:10 PM

Yes, we have a thousand threads for specific games, but I want to know what you're playing right now. Feel free to post again when you've switched to a new game. Tell us something about it: something you like or something you don't like, who you would recommend it to, other similar games... anything!

I'm playing:

1. Mass Effect. SO good. I feel guilty for saying this, but I might like it more than KoToR. I never thought I'd say that about any game. Love the story and the gameplay. It's beautiful, the voice acting is awesome... it's perfect.

2. Forza 3. I wouldn't have bought this for myself, but I'm actually enjoying it. I have it set on the easiest level so it's almost too easy... I end up in first place every time. Oh, and you can rewind it a little if you crash into a wall or something. It's a fun game.

4. Peggle and Plants vs. Zombies. (Two games but they came on one disc -- therefore, one number. Zuma was also included but I hate it.) I've heard so many people rave about PvZ and I can see why! I've played Peggle on my phone before, and it's obviously better for xbox -- harder, too, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

3. A Kingdom for Keflings. Kind of embarrassed for liking it as much as I do, but it's kind of relaxing to build the kingdom. And I get to kick tiny people which amuses me a little more than it should.

Posted Image

"You never know how things are gonna turn out, though, and that’s the truth. You aim for one place, sure as an arrow, but before you hit the mark, the wind gets you." Boy's Life, Robert R. McCammon

#2 Jake!

Jake!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI
  • NERD:2177

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:14 PM

I'm playing:

1. Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. I love the style present in this series. The art and music are top notch, and the puzzles are fantastically fun, though occasionally I'll come across one where I feel somewhat cheated by the directions presented. The story is interesting enough, but the puzzles are the real draw. Gotta finish this up so I can move on to The Unwound Future.

2. Super Mario Galaxy 2. Picked this up back in May, but I'm just now getting around to really diving into it. I loved the first one, and this one is better due to superior level design and creativity.

3. Fable III. Slowly working my way through this one. Building up my real estate empire so that I've got plenty of cash for the end game.

4. Mass Effect 2. Got this back in January, played for about 15 hours, then kinda fell out of it. I'm just starting to get back into it now. I have no good excuse for falling out of it. It's absolutely gripping, polished as can be, and I loved the first one. Super fun stuff. I'd say about on par with KotOR (tough to really beat that, isn't it? That game and (to a lesser extent) its sequel were some of the best times I've had on the original Xbox).

5. Super Mario World. I go back to this game quite often. It's one of my all-time favorites. I started a new file about a week a go, and I'm currently a little less than half way through. Forest of Illusion.

#3 Cetel

Cetel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationBrussels
  • NERD:1320

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:33 PM

I'm playing...

• Mass Effect 2: Again, because I finished the game in 'normal' and now I'm in 'madness'.
  • Forza Motorsport 3: I love it and I can spend several hours playing.
  • FIFA 11: What else I can say? I'm a soccer fan!
  • Mafia 2: I only have 2 achievements left to finish the game at 100%.

#4 Findus

Findus

Buy More Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3034 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • NERD:1421

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

Fable III and Black Ops mostly! Not playing any game too much at the moment though.

#5 Mendozacheers

Mendozacheers

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationBlack Mesa
  • NERD:1293

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

I'm playing (PC only, so many unknown titles):

1. Mount & Blade: Warband. A fairly unknown RPG title. Fun and addictive, big army battles between 200-500 soldiers =)

2. The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Completed this game like 6 times, can't get enough of it =) The worlds best RPG.

3. Metro 2033. A Single-player FPS title, also kinda unknown. The best FPS single-player I've played since Half-Life 2

4. Tropico 3. A Simulation game like SimCity but in the tropics and you are playing a communism leader.

5. Grand Theft Auto 3. playing through it again.

I could continue to 20 because I own so many games that I play often, I rarely play only one game.

#6 franklybritt

franklybritt

Launchpad McQuack's Flight Attendant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1634 posts
  • LocationLouisiana
  • NERD:128

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:52 PM

Man, I only have time to play one thing! Thank goodness finals will be over after today! I've been playing Epic Mickey.
Posted Image
Yeah, I'm the goob in the Zachary Levi Epic Power Ballad of Awesomeness Project videos...

“To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

#7 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationThe Bronx, New York
  • NERD:1620

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

I just finished Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. Now I'm playing the multiplayer portion of the game. And it is great.
"That's One To Grow On"

#8 BiggsAndWedge

BiggsAndWedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • NERD:1716

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:10 PM

Mass Effect 2 on the Insane difficulty and some LOTRO when i get the time.

#9 alfff

alfff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNJ/NY
  • NERD:267

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:56 PM

I dont know where my DS is right now and really want to play Mario Vs Donkey Kong, but I've lately been playing COD Black Ops of course.
Posted Image

#10 NΕRD

NΕRD

Этo курaм нa смex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1990 posts
  • NERD:563

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:59 PM

Well, I'm not playin' 'em at the moment, but these are fun, and I do like sharin' 'em if it fits the topic :D:

Two that I think are fun: Battle of Serenity (some creative Browncoat did that for fun!) and Rasterwerks' Phosphor beta 2 (it's a pretty cool tech demo of what's possible, imo)

They're fun diversions when ya just wanna play something simple for a spell.

B)

What's in a Name? | Avatar & Sig? | Gender & Age Poll | NERD Demos | NERD # properties | Spread the NERD? | NERDworking!
Posted Image
[backlit and w/ a minor change mentioned hereView Post (& other variations)]
How do ya stay healthy? | Hang out @ The Usual Spot or The NERD Hangout | ^<v | Guilty pleasures?
I have: Chuck's chucks, his TRON poster (after a tradeView Post w/ luckypeter93View Post), the red NERD Herd landline phone, the Rubik's Cube from Chuck's Stanford items box,
the Irene Demova virus, Morgan's jug of orange juice from Sarah, Chuck's NERD Herd tie, the racing seat in his living room and Roan Montgomery's martini glass

#11 Tebroc

Tebroc

Clive, the 6502 Microcode Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2173 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, England
  • NERD:607

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:43 PM

1) Call of Duty 4 - yes, i have fell in love with this game again! pisses all over the newer call of duties ;)

2) Fifa 11 - a fifa game is always one of my top played. just love football games (yes its called football! :P )

3) Trials HD - addictive, 'nuff said :lol:

#12 Ronin204

Ronin204

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • NERD:574

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:57 PM

Battlefield Bad Company 2 mostly multi player
Assassins Creed gone back and finding stuff i missed
Heavenly Sword got it for 18 buck so
And Red Dead Redemption

#13 Mendozacheers

Mendozacheers

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationBlack Mesa

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:04 PM

1) Call of Duty 4 - yes, i have fell in love with this game again! pisses all over the newer call of duties ;)

Second that! =)

#14 NerdMeliss

NerdMeliss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUK
  • NERD:590

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:27 PM

1. Skate 3 - I've loved the skate series ever since the first game. I've been playing Skate 3 since it came out in May, there's just so much to skate and so many different places to film your lines then upload it to the Skate.Reel. Also the new team aspect of it all is really awesome! My fave game of 2010 :)

2. Assassins Creed Brotherhood - This is quite a new game so I'm not gonna spoil anything, but I gotta say I really liked the story in this one and the end of it - all I will say is wow I was actually not expecting that. All I'm doing now is finding the rest of the flags. I've not played much of the multiplayer yet but from what I have played it's really awesome.

3. Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock - It's got really awesome songs on it. I always feel like I should be preforming in the Buy More with Jeffster when I play Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival on it LOL.

I also play the COD games.

Posted Image

#15 JavaJoe

JavaJoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNC
  • NERD:1385

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:21 AM

LOTRO - Love the genre and well its F2P! :D
May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.

#16 Alizuko

Alizuko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • NERD:505

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:05 PM

For the moment i just have 3 games on my 360 .... and currently i'm playing Resonance of fate, really great game w/ a steampunk atmosphere etc , the gameplay is special but good (i prefer this one than the ff13 one -_-)
Posted Image

#17 Slyguy

Slyguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • NERD:3010

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:35 PM

Playing Black Ops on my 360 (for obvious reasons) and Final fantasy XIII on my PS3 in which I'm currently stuck on one of the boss fights.

#18 missxtrash

missxtrash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1130 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • NERD:187

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:01 PM

I'm mainly playing Fallout: New Vegas at the moment.

#19 Mendozacheers

Mendozacheers

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationBlack Mesa

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:48 PM

Also I'm playing Batman Arkham Asylum =D

#20 giobbs

giobbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPalermo, Sicilia.
  • NERD:644

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

COD Black Ops and Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 mostly! They're addictives! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users